Tuesday 15 May 2012

FUTO Fixes date for 2012/2013 Post Utme Test

People have been asking me of when the post utme test for FUTO will be coming up. I'm pleased to tell you that the exam have been fixed for the 31st of May. The information was posted on FUTO's website yesterday.This is how it was reported under upcoming events.'The Post-UTME Test for applicants seeking admission to the University will be coming up soon[31st May]. Having received the UTME scores of applicants from the Joint Admissions Board, the University is set to declare the minimum scoreline for applicants to take part in the FUTO's Post-UTME Examination'

The form is likely to go on sale from monday 21th and to last for only one week as it has always been the case. However, we are going to be giving you more details as they unfold.

I will be helping all those who may find it difficult doing the registration. You can also book for your FUTO POST UME past questions now to give you an edge over others as FUTO always repeat questions. FUTO is under a new management hence admission this year to the best of my knowledge will be transparent and fair.The only way you can make it is to get prepared for it.This I'm going to be doing for all my readers.

You can call me on 08138543144 for your past question and registration procedures.your succless is my concern. Wishing you all the best.

Show appreciation to this post by liking my page and sharing it with your friends on facebook and twitter. You can also add your eail to our email feed by submitting your email in the form below

No comments:

Post a Comment